Tomodachi life keeps crashing whenever I open it

Issue:
I’ve been trying to open Tomodachi Life but it keeps crashing, not to long ago this has happened and it’s doing it again. I’m not quite sure what’s wrong and I need help with it.

It was working just fine a few hours ago but now it has just stopped working. I’ve been trying to replace the log text file but it keeps crashing whenever I try, I’ve been looking and trying other steps from other peoples problems but it never seems to work. I’ve been playing Tomodachi Life for quite a bit and I am not sure what the problem is.

The game doesn’t even get to the loading screen. It just sits there for 10 seconds and crashes. No sign of it’s percentage. Again I’ve tried everything to fix it. Every other game I open is just fine it’s just with Tomodachi Life. I’m not sure what I am doing wrong…
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit (OS Build 19042.985
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1960
  • Game: Tomodachi Life
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Your log is for Nightly 1100. Make sure you open the correct Citra and its log folder. If you are then you could try delete the log folder so it can be regenerated next time you open Citra.