Tomodachi Life QR Codes apparently "don't contain miis."

Issue:
I have a valid QR code and it’s in frame, but scanning it says it doesn’t have a mii.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1773
  • Game: Tomodachi Life
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
(File is too big)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

Mii QR-code are encrypted. Which means they require decryption keys for the game to be able to identify them. After dumping your keys, it should work: AES Keys - Citra

I don’t have a functioning 3DS anymore. I got the QR code online.

Then you’re out of luck.

Oh. Well I guess that’s it.

Also, I did find my 3DS again, but only the bottom screen works. How do I get started decrypting a QR code?

I posted the guide for it a bit earlier:

What if I have an AES key from somewhere else that should allow 3DS Miis to Citra but it doesn’t let me?

hey i have i problem I can’t get the wepcam to Work on tomodachi life I don’t know how to fix the problem if you have a fix to the problem please reply to my thread (Sorry for my bad English)

NONE of the stuff are helpfull u guys dont even give the link for slot0x2DKeyN OR slot0x2DKeyX , slot0x2DKeyY together u guys dont even say the location on how to find them?? if we already have it like… WHERE am i suppose to find the slot keys pls get good omg i just wanna import a mii BUT NOOO I HAVE TO DO THIS LONG AZZ SH THAT DOESNT EVEN HAVE PROPER TUTORIAL AND GUIDE?? they dont give download link for the stuf we need to do to get aes keys like do a proper tutorial please OR MAKE a new ONE with the dl of the slot keys in order for us to redeem the qr codes??

PLUS idc if i sound angry i have been trying to fix it for days BUT NO u guys are not even close t o being helpfull just repeating the same thing over and over TRY THIS AES KEY TUTORIAL!!! LOLOLOL and when u check it its like the same goddamn guide/tutorial that doesnt even give u the download link or on how to get the slot keys GODDAMN MAN JUST GIVE A PROPER EASY TUTORIAL LIKE I JUST WANNA IMPORT 1 THING YALL GIVE A BUNCH OF METHODS OF SOME NON MAKING SENSE BULLSH!??!