Tomodachi Life has suddenly began to run slow. All day, it was running smoothly until at 12:38 AM. When I attempted to run it, it was taking a super long time to load and once I got in, my speed maxed around 25-40% which is odd as it normally runs at 95-100%. I didn’t change any of the settings or anything. I tried restarting my laptop and had the same issue. The only thing that I did was update Citra Nightly around two or three days ago and that is it.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2.10 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1399
- Game: Tomodachi Life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (71.3 KB)