When I try to launch Tomodachi Life, it shows both screens but they are both black and react to absolutely no input. I have not yet tested if any other games work. No sound plays at all, The status bar says “Speed: 0% | Game: 0 FPS | Frame: nan ms” and it massively slows Citra down, causing simple things like exiting Citra not respond and sometimes throw up a “Citra has stopped working” message.
[Information sourced from the System Information tool]
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Insider Preview | version 10.0.19541 build 19541
- CPU: Intel Pentium CPU N3540 @ 2.16 GHz, 2,159 MHz, 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics (don’t know the number)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1442
- Game: Tomodachi Life (EUR)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (21.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: