Tomodachi Life works?:
So i got tomodachi life and it was said on the website that it didnt work, I already tried this out on my laptop and it didnt work but when i tried to use mii maker on it the head was missing so i thought the rendering on that computer wasnt supported, I tried this on a Citra Canary build on another computer, The Mii’s head was showing so i thought lets try tomodachi life! i clicked on the game and it actually worked, I had to restart it a few times because when i tried transferring from the mii maker it said that the mii didnt allow copying but i edited it so it could so i made my mii from scratch and it worked, I have alot of other miis added onto there and i like to say Thanks, Citra.
The System Information below is to the computer that was able to run Tomodachi Life
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD FX™-4350 Quad-Core Processor, 4214 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 3 Logical Processor(s)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary #764
- Game: Tomodachi Life and Mii Maker