Tomodachi Life works?

Tomodachi Life works?:
So i got tomodachi life and it was said on the website that it didnt work, I already tried this out on my laptop and it didnt work but when i tried to use mii maker on it the head was missing so i thought the rendering on that computer wasnt supported, I tried this on a Citra Canary build on another computer, The Mii’s head was showing so i thought lets try tomodachi life! i clicked on the game and it actually worked, I had to restart it a few times because when i tried transferring from the mii maker it said that the mii didnt allow copying but i edited it so it could so i made my mii from scratch and it worked, I have alot of other miis added onto there and i like to say Thanks, Citra.

The System Information below is to the computer that was able to run Tomodachi Life
System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: AMD FX™-4350 Quad-Core Processor, 4214 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 3 Logical Processor(s)
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary #764
  • Game: Tomodachi Life and Mii Maker

cecd (Streetpass) was stubbed which made Tomodachi Life boot. It’s currently under review and only Canary for now. Pretty sure the transferring from Mii Maker part is because it’s trying to launch the Mii Selector applet which doesn’t work in Citra currently.

Thanks for telling me about this

It will take a long time to return the game?

I need to talk about something real quick. When I tried Tomidachi Life in the latest version of Citra Nightly, It had ran perfectly with 30fps (running as if it was 60) until I had gotten past the create a secondary character, then it had decided to crash. I would like to know if anybody can give me an answer?

1 Like

I would make a new support topic, as that sounds like it might be a different issue.

Same with me but something after