Tomodachi shops wont reset due to it running on system time and thinking im time travelling. how do you solve this?

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
In the game tomodachi life, the stores and fountain dontation resets when its a new day. However with citra, it goes off your system clock and everytime you load up it doe not update the stores as it believes you are time travelling aka cheating. so the stores are permenantly frozen on one day. can you please provide a solution for the game to update the stores and not detect that im time travelling when i am not.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 11
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core Processor
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 2089
  • Game: Tomodachi Life
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296
citra_log.txt.old.txt (56.8 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 2089  HEAD-8e2415f
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2861)
CPU                                          AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core Processor              | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer                            ?
GPU Driver Version                           ?
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

i got a solution to this problem so if you want it just dm me on discord as it took a couple days to find and no mods have responded. so if you need a solution dm me on wahwaluigi :). not doing someones job for them

sent u a friend request to ask

hey apologies can you send me the request on jimbobthepig instead my other acc got hacked. also if anyone else wants the solution dm me on jimbobthepig too