Every time I try to run the game it will either go to a black screen or to a blue screen first, then to the black screen. My PC then sometimes displays a message saying that the display driver has stopped responding then recovered. I apologise if I’m posting this in the incorrect place.
- Operating System: Windows 8
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4785T CPU @ 2.20GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4600
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1256
- Game: Tongari Boushi To Maho No Machi
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (21.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: