Too Much Speed, Everything is in Fast Motion

Issue:
The speed of the games I launch on Citra are playing too fast. While play Animal Crossing : New Leaf, my character, along with the villagers, music, etc was speeding up. I restarted the game, and the same problem occurred. I then went to play Tomodachi Life on Citra, and same problem. It was confirmed that the game was faster, because each time I started a game, the speed percentage at the bottom started very low (around the ones place) and quickly changed to a speed in the hundreds to two hundreds. I restarted my laptop, and still, the same results.

System Information

Diagnostic Log

There was no “emulation” option at the top, next to “file.” Therefore, a diagnostic log could not be ran.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I meant, under “emulation” there’s no option to move further on to “configure.”

on macOS it’s Citra menu to the left(or maybe it was the apple icon). In the general tab enable Limit Speed Percent and set it to 100%. You probably accidentally pressed CTRL+Z which is the hotkey to toggle it.

1 Like