ToTK Frame Drops in First Ganondorf Cutscene

Hi, I’m on Early Access 3708 and it works great during the opening part of the game. 1440p/60FPS, it’s beautiful.

But when I start that first cutscene, at first everything is all sped up (because of FPS mod, of course) but after a second or two, the framerate drops to 2-3 FPS and stays that way. The audio plays at normal speed, but the video just crawls. And when I got to the end of the cutscene, I got stuck on the black screen where it’s saving data.

When I enable MicroProfile, it shows the CPU time increases from 15-16ms to 130-160ms at the point at which the cutcsene slows down (actually, it was up to 6-7 FPS when I checked this, and IDK why).

Is there any known workaround for this? I am happy to provide any debug information needed, I just may need some direction in order to collect it.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

Uploading the log file here was taking forever, so here’s a link to it on Google Drive:

Ok, this is super strange. When I disable Dynamic FPS mods, the video now runs faster than the audio in that cutscene, and the loading screen afterwards is fixed. So for whatever reason, I can run just fine as long as I don’t have Dynamic FPS enabled. Hopefully something in my logs will be useful to the Dynamic FPS mod authors, since it doesn’t seem like this should be happening.