I just downloaded it today for the first time, I open a pokemon game and, once I get control of the character, the touch screen becomes gray. It works fine during fights, but I can’t save, access the bag or controls, nothing out of battles.
I played a little with the settings to see if anything would fix it, but I couldn’t. I ended up reseting the config.
- Operating System: windows 10 pro
- CPU: AMD A10-5800K APU
- GPU: AMD Raedon HD 7660D
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1387
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon (haven’t tried with other games)
citra_log.txt (98.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1387 HEAD-15ed600
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon HD 7660D
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 15.200.1062.1004
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Bottom screen is empty until you get the Pokédex, progress further in the game to receive it. Bring up menu with the X button - whatever you bound it to.
Oh, I was used to get the sceen as soon as you get the bag, so it confused me. Thanks.