Touch screen kinda not working

Issue:
I use Citra for ocarina of time 3D but the touch screen is like a frost image like I heard that i’m actually drivin through the menu but it’s like frozen, somebody ?

On the screen below you can see I have the kokiri sword but it doesn’t show it on my inventory as well as the kokiri clothes.

System Information

• Operating System: windows 10
  • CPU: intel core i5 7400
  • GPU: AMD radeon RX5700 XT
  • Citra Version : nightly 1618
  • Game: ocarina of time 3D
  • Screenshot of Issue :

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You need to enable Accurate Multiplication for this game, it is in the Advanced graphics options in Citra configuration.

After you turned it on you should reset the cache so it can be rebuilt correctly from scratch by going to File -> Open Citra Folder then delete the shaders\opengl folder.

I did activate the accurate multiplication but i can’t find any shaders directory

What folders do you see when you open the Citra Folder from the File menu?

well I didn’t reset the cach but the accurate multiplication fixed it so do I really need to clear the cache

It depends, if you just started Citra and didn’t really played for awhile before enabling it then you probably won’t have to.

The bug with the Disk Shader Cache happens when Accurate Multiplication is disabled.

Yeah I downloaded it yesterday