Trade in Pokemon

I can not trade with people who live near me
When I enter the server I can trade with everyone, but when I try to trade with someone nearby the Pokémon does not recognize it.
Does anyone know what can it be?citra_log.txt (6.7 KB)

1 Like

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

make sure that both you and your friends have the framelimit set to 100% while in multiplayer.

1 Like

I’ve set frame limit to 100%, but it still does not detect the people close to me.

1 Like

i think i misread you, you can only trade on local wifi mode in the festival plaza if i remember currently.

1 Like

The Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Pokémon does not have a Festival Plaza.
And even at Festival Plaza, the game does not recognize the person who are by my side. (Pokemon Ultra Moon / Ultra Sun)
I’m having this problem in both games. Although in Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon the Wifi Direct allows me to make the exchange with the people normally, but in Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire does not have this option.

1 Like

maybe both of you have the same console id. one of you just neeed to regen your console id and you can trade.
emulation>configure>system>regen console id

2 Likes

I’ve done this…

by nearby you mean passersby, right? do they appear on the passersby list? are you sure both of you are connected to the same multiplayer room?

Yes, I’m sure we’re connected in the same room, though, I can not see him on the list of passersby.

1 Like

Go in game and do that again (up until the point where you can’t see him) close citra and don’t open it again at this point, open the folder C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\log and upload the citra_log.txt file again.