Trade pokemon x

I try to exchange Pokemon, I give the options of exchanges (and tested with all) and always happens the same, select, save the game and nothing happens, the same goes for Pokemon Ultra (both versions)

PD: I can not upload the log file, I get a window that says this file is too big

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

pd2: I tried with GTS exchange and I closed the emulator

launch the game and try to trade again, the longer you play the larger the log file will be. when it fails close citra and upload your log, it shouldn’t be too big now.

I don’t think there is an availability of an internet connection on citra right now

I think Citra only emulated Local wireless not the Internet features

how did you get high speed ?

the option speed limit

update, file log citra_log.txt (687.9 KB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

As @The_Truth and @CDMchannelCitra59 mentioned only Local Wireless works, all parties must join the same room on ‘Multiplayer’ > ‘Browse Public Game Lobby’, and everyone connected to the same room will appear to each other as either PasserBy or Acquaintances. click on them and select ‘Trade’.

thanks devs :greece:

yeah I know about this

any solution found for trading in pkmn x ?

I hope I can help.
You don’t have to use any of these trade options at all.
The solution is as easy as @bio3c said.

1. First of all, make sure citra is connected to same Public or Private Room where your friends are.
    If you can see their names on citra chat screen then the first step is OK.
  2. Now you can see your friends on Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS’s secondary screen as PasserBy or Acquaintances or Friends.
  3. You just have to touch their face and select Trade.
    For better performance during trades make sure both players have the game speed at default (not turbo).