My emulation of the Pokémon overworld has ever-present triangle flickering and sometimes visible outlines of triangles of graphics underneath during battles. It doesn’t matter if I enable all advanced graphic settings or only hardware rendering.
In my next post, I’ll upload the log for the second issue. This one is for the triangle flickering.
- Operating System: Arch Linux
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 2500
- Citra Version (found in title bar): master-8e3c7674d
- Game: Pokémon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (68.9 KB)