Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System:
- CPU: i5-4690k
- GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (9.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1628 HEAD-1c8461f
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 466.47
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/