I decrypted Alpha Sapphire and as soon as the game launches it says a fatal error occurred. If I choose continue it doesn’t load any further.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
- GPU: RTX 2060
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1708
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
The log file isn’t updating
I tried getting the file a few times now but the file isn’t updating inside of the folder.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1708 HEAD-e7671d9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 466.77
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
Redump your game by follwoing the guide carefully. Make sure you are using the latest version of GodMode9 and do not use any tools to decrypt your game. They will corrupt your games and there’s no need for them anyways.