Trying to generate 2 console ids even adding user folder (MAC)

So as of right now, i’ve read all of the tutorials for how to generate 2 console ids, but when I put my user folder in with all its contents. I put the user folder in the second citra canary root and try generating 2 console ids at the same time but it comes with the the same id on both. So even when I put the user folder inside the second canary root its still using the contents from the first citra root. Please help

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

For 2 different console ID’s:
Download citra-osx-20200707-bd7ee8c.tar.gz from https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases/tag/nightly-1587
Extract it and then create a folder called user inside of the extracted nightly folder. To be clear, this user folder should be in the same place as the citra executable. Make sure to then run this citra executable once after you’ve created the user folder to check whether or not there are now new folders inside of the user folder you’ve made. If there are, then it has it’s own console ID.
If you’re doing this for multiplayer purposes, you can simply copy-and-paste the sdmc folder from your regular Citra version (this only contains save files and installed titles/game updates) to the user folder from your manual Citra version. Replace all files when prompted.

If you want to create two standalone builds with their own unique console IDs, simply follow the steps above twice. Should work as intended.

If you don’t know where to find the sdmc folder from your regular Citra version, you can find it by launching that regular Citra version and going to File>Open Citra Folder.