Citra can’t get past 80-84% speed during most of the game.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3570 @ 3.40GHz
- GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1773
- Game: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (EUR)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (30.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1773 HEAD-353aaaf
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 473.47
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.
Issue resolved on Discord. Redumping both the game and update + using the cheat code to remove the “3D effect” fixed it.