When my rom begins to boot up, the menu proceeds to he screen where shaders begin to load. However, citra closes when that screen pops up.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: i7-7700k
- GPU: geforce 1070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1591
- Game: Animal crossing new leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (13.5 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1591 HEAD-64e1854
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 442.50
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Try turn off
Disk Shader Cache in the graphics options in Citra, it has some issues for some users with some games.