Issue: Crash immediately upon starting Ultra Moon
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Despite working fine before, starting up Ultra Moon now crashes Citra before anything begins to load. The other games I have still start up fine, and I’ve tried deleting the shaders folder like a similar post suggested.
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1965
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): N/A (Citra crashes before anything loads)
citra_log.txt (17.4 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: