Ultra Moon Crashes

citra_log.txt (6.7 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

We need more information to help you. Please reply with this template completely filled out:

Issue:
System Information:

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

The log file is also incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open Citra and go to File>Open Citra Folder and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem/crash/slowdown and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat.

Issue: Ultra Moon keeps on crashing it was working before
System Information:

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU:
  • GPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1629
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar) citra_log.txt (6.4 KB)

The log file is also incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open Citra and go to File>Open Citra Folder and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem/crash/slowdown and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

It looks like you accidentally reopened Citra before uploading the log. The log gets cleared every time you open Citra. Have the log folder open in the background first before closing Citra then immediately upload a new log.

i5-2320 is a desktop CPU, do you know if you have a graphics card in your computer or do you only have integrated graphics? You can check what you have in Device Manager under Display adapters.