The game will not start. It tells me i the game will crash or have bugs, and when i click continue it loads a black screen.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor, 3700 MHz
- GPU: (?)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1468
- Game: Pokemon Ultra moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (39.5 KB)
It was showing me before that it was a 55kb file, but since recreating the problem it keeps showing 0kb
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1468 HEAD-aa04edd
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce RTX 2070/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 430.39
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/
do you not know your own gpu?
At least the log caught his RTX 2070 but yeah follow the bot’s link if your game is from the eShop but if your game is on a cartridge follow this link instead: https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-game-cartridges/