Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40GHz | AVX2 | FMA
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1759 | HEAD-3df43f9
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
while the professor is saying it’s first 5 lines and i will be about to choose my name before that my game gets freezed and pressing any buttons doesn’t work . Tried a tons of restart then tried deleting the OpenGL folder and also had enabled Accurate Multiplication but none of the thing works. Other games like Pokemon Omega Ruby , Pokemon X , etc. works completely fine
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (19.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: