I have played the game for a while. Then I had to quid the game due to which I saved the state and closed Citra. Later when I tried to Load the state, it loaded, however, there was only sound and the picture was frozen. Eventually, the screen went black. I could tell that the game was running because it was reacting to the controls and I still interacted with the game but there was no picture. Can someone please help? It did run without issue prior to me saving the state and then loading it. Additionally, after a few tries, the saved states straight up close Citra.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz 1.19 GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce MX250
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1824
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (30.9 KB)