Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When i play ultra moon the game is fairly slow and runs at 19 fps in the outside environment, but runs at around 27 fps inside buildings. What i have noticed is that when i turn on ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ and enter the game, everything is fine, until i select my profile, then the screen goes black, but the game is still playable and is running at 30 fps and at 100% speed. I am hoping that someone could help me
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: intel core i3-7100 2.40GHz
- GPU: intel hd graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra canary #766
- Game: Pokemon ultra moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (30.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: