Pokemon Ultra Sun stcked at loading
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit build18362.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3340M
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics HD 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1617
- Game: Pokémon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (331.3 KB)
I finished X & Y 3 to 4 times, Sun & Moon twice as well & Ultra Sun like 3 times, never had this issue but now I am having it,since yesterday.
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1617 HEAD-b00ed0c
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4252
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.