Ultra Sun crash

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I have a problem in USUM . When the game is starting with the message from professor kukui, the game stops and does not respond . Didn’t happen earlier though ……… . In both nightly and canary.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit OS
  • CPU: Intel i3 6100 3.70 Ghz
  • GPU: Intel 530 HD
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly HEAD-45aa950 and Canary HEAD f69feeb
  • Game: Pokémon Ultra Sun , Ultra Moon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (9.8 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

How did you dump your game?

My friend setup everything. Earlier there was no problem at all but when I downloaded an update for oras , x y , sm , this started happening . My sun and moon just goes to the start screen and there is a black screen . My oras showed that it was encrypted . So I copied the save file and redumped the game . No matter how many times I redump it always shows that it is encrypted. Also there is " Ver 1.1 " on them sm logo . How do I uninstall the CIA update?

Are you following our dumping guides for games / updates?

My friend with the 3ds lives just nearby . My 3ds broke so he lends me his . YES I FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE FORUM

The guide for dumping games aren’t on the forums. Please follow this (if you have a cartridge) and this (if the game is installed from eShop)

Can you tell me how to uninstall the CIA update ?
And by forum I meant the website instructions .

Right click on the game in Citra’s game list and select Open Update Data Location. Delete all of the contents in that folder.

thanks a lot . Just to say you guys have done an awesome job in these 4 years :star_struck::star_struck:

turning off hardware acceleration did work. But now its running on only 30% speed. Not playable like this. still need help to fix the issue :confused:

The only ‘fix’ if it’s too slow with hardware shaders off, is to buy a better gpu that supports OGL better. There’s no magic fix for this, it’s just a basic thing the program needs to perform. Avoid AMD gpu’s, use Nvidia where possible.