As soon as I open Pokemon ultra Moon It gives me a fatal error and says to abort or continue. Continue does nothing of course. I have looked a few other threads that have said drivers and things so I updated mine but still have the same issue.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel core I7-7600U
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1554
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (34.0 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1554 HEAD-7625306
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7600U CPU @ 2.80GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 18.104.22.16863
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/
Ah, so it was, thank you bot!