Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Whenever I enable a cheat in-game for pokemon ultra sun,I load the game and load my save file in-game, and then the game drops to 0 FPS. this makes it so I cannot play.
Am I entering the codes wrong? or is a certain code making my game crash?
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel®Core™ i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 3GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1413
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (3.7 MB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1413 HEAD-5d502df
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1060 3GB/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 432.00
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Neither of those options worked. do my codes work? or is it something else?
Conditional cheats(to press buttons to activate) don’t work iirc, so you have to remove problematic cheats and play without them.
I removed the button activated cheats, but now my game FPS freezes when I get into a pokemon battle. is there any way to fix that?
Try disable more cheats(maybe test with no cheats at all) and see if that works.