Ultra sun hardware shader problem

My game freezez when the part prof kukui is intruducing himself to me, my game crashed when he asked what i looked liked so i download the old version of citra, the game opened but my only problem is the fps so i saved my game, and when i try to open the game in the latest citra nightly build version there is a saved file of the Ultra sun from the old version of citra, so when i opened the game with the hardware shaders on, my game freezez and when i restart it and turn it off my game now plays but still low fps and then i tried to turn on my shaders again it works just fine, untile when i encounter a wild pokemon or a cutscene my game freezez again…Pls help me! and pls excuse me for my bad grammar.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

it doesn’t fit…

Put your system specs (CPU, GPU, OS), if your log is too big, open citra, run your game and go directly where the issue occurs, close citra and upload your log.