Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz
- GPU: GTX 1080
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1652
- Game: Ultra Sun Randomizer
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Screenshot by Lightshot
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (34.9 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1652 HEAD-3678004
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1080/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 456.71
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
If you get the fatal error on the base game, redump your game.
If you only get it on the randomised copy, just rerandomise your game again.