Issue: I randomized a game of Pokemon Ultra Sun and then tried to load it in Citra Nightly. When it tries to load the game it says there is an error and allows me to abort or continue with the risk of bugs and crashes. If I hit continue the screen is black and never loads any of the game.
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1280
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):citra_log.txt (16.6 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: