I download 4 days ago a fix and make Pokèmon Alpha Sapphire work. Today i come back on my Pokèmon Ultramoon game and the graphic seems bugged now, before everything was clear and nitid, but now NPC have strange aura surrounding them and the ground is a little bit glitchy and it hurts my eyes. In the pictures the problem might not be that big, but when in game things start moving it’s really annoying.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 CPU 750
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary #565
- Game: Pokèmon UltraMoon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
It says it’s empty
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: