UltraMoon graphic seems bugged

Issue:
I download 4 days ago a fix and make Pokèmon Alpha Sapphire work. Today i come back on my Pokèmon Ultramoon game and the graphic seems bugged now, before everything was clear and nitid, but now NPC have strange aura surrounding them and the ground is a little bit glitchy and it hurts my eyes. In the pictures the problem might not be that big, but when in game things start moving it’s really annoying.

System Information

• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 CPU 750
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary #565
  • Game: Pokèmon UltraMoon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
It says it’s empty

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I have the same problem with the aura

Did you install the online fix for Alpha Sapphire? Because i had the problem only after installing it

No i did not install anyhting .I played Omega Ruby as it wass and it was okay. But in Ultra Moon i have the same aura Issue as you …

And i do not know why

That is a normal effect. It happens on the 3DS as well, so it’s not a Citra issue. If you really want to get rid of it, choose a lower scaled resolution.

Υou mean citra resolution or screen resolution ?

Citra resolution…

is 2xNative good enough ? I also have the accurate multiplication and accurate geometry shader options unchecked beacause that way the game is faster .Could that be the problem /

but i do not think so because even if you have them checked it kind seems the same

I already said that this happens on the 3DS - it isn’t a Citra issue.