Unable to connect. It just stopped working

Issue:
So, long story short I had my phone with citra connected to my PC trading pokemon and it was all working fine, then all of a sudden my mobile died while they were still connected. When i turned my phone back on i kept getting a message saying that it was unable to connect and that i need to verify my connection settings. Ive tried restarting both the phone and computer, ive tried restarting the rom and even changing the port and IP but nothing seems to work.

System Information

• Operating System: windows 10
  • CPU: i5
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 2070
  • Game: pokemon omega ruby
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

Citra Android doesn’t support multiplayer, are you sure you are using an official version?

On the desktop im sure it was off the official website but the mobile version im not sure its the official version, but it was working with the pc version up until my phone died, which was the only weird part. I know it said MMJ but i dont really know what that means

My apologies if im clueless, i only wanted to get the legendaries you could only get by having 2 devices :rofl:

You’re using an unofficial fork that we don’t support for Android. Since it’s a fork, we don’t know what has been changed in the code, so I can’t really provide any support for the issue, sorry.

No worries, thank you for your fast response anyway.
Apologies for waisting your time