Unable to enter Isle

Whenever I try to enter Isle of armor the fps drops to 0…when I am in galar it works fine…why

PC conditions:intel i5-8265u with AMD 520 radeon 8 gb variant

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

unable to get any as yuzu crashes and when i reopen log is empty

same problem, won’t start anymore

here is my log, i had same problem with ea1012
yuzu_log.txt (157.3 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 408             . HEAD-mainline-636-3558-g00ebcd947
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor             | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  Vulkan 1.2.149
Graphics Renderer                             Radeon RX 580 Series
GPU Driver Version                            AMD proprietary driver 2.0.154
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

This problem is related to AMD or PKHeX Save Editor, Nvidia doesn’t have this problem, I test it and works with no problems.

1 Like

tryed with vulkan and opengl, same result. I deleted shader cache too but nothing new

OpenGL works, Vulkan has this problem.
Can you give me your save to test it, and test the new Yuzu Mainline version, my save is after 3th Gym and on route to 4th Gym.

this is my save folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10y1hoE0Q-L6Af3_CD6WfdyrifgLaKPKJ?usp=sharing

1 Like

@Foggy1 the game works very good with Nvidia OpenGL, with Nvidia Vulkan is dead 0 FPS.

1 Like

ty so much, ill’try again with openGl

1 Like

nothing, same problem with openGl

Nvidia is more stable than AMD, that is why when I upgraded my PC, I bought Intel CPU with Nvidia GPU that are more used for Games and Emulators.