Issue: Installed Citra using instructions here https://flatpak.citra-emu.org/ and game runs smoothly no issues with that but, I tried right clicking the game to open save data location(I want to transfer my save files from another PC) nothing happens. I tried opening texture dump, custom texture, mods and non of them works. Is there any way to get over this issue? Any help will be appreciated…
Also, can’t get the log file too cause that won’t open.
- Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz × 4
- GPU: Intel® Ivybridge Mobile
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1570
- Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: