I have a massive problem regarding Citra at the moment. I recently updated to the latest Citra build (released 28 May I think), and after doing so, I found that I was not able to play games on Citra properly after the update. Both the Touch Screen and the Upper Screen are black, save for some graphical glitches. I can still hear the music of every game. This is extremely weird as I was able to play games perfectly before this update. I tried using older versions, but for some reason, the same problem occurs. Anybody able to help?
- Operating System: MacOS Sierra 10.12.6
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB 1867 MHz LPDDR3
- Citra Version (found in title bar): HEAD-65f5bc7
- Game: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
No log when playing…