Hi! First of all, I wanted to compliment with you guys, you are doing an amazing work !
I’m playing Citra with controller, and often happens that either the controller cable isn’t plugged very well so, during my playing session, it unplug by its own or when I pause Citra by the button in “Emulation”, when I click “Continue” Citra loses connection with controller so, in both cases, I have to restart Citra, losing all my unsaved data.
I’ve tried to go to “Emulation - Configure - Input” in order to change the inputs from controller to keyboard when it happens, but when I do it, citra hard crashes so I Iose my unsaved data anyway. Is really fustrating sometimes.
I don’t think that screens or logs are required, but if theay are, please tell me.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690k 3.50GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary | HEAD-062f272
- Game: No one in particular
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):