Issue: every time I load up a game it says unknown error
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.when i try load up a game on my mac it just says unknown error and i cant load up the game at all.
- Operating System: macOS mojave version 10.14.3
- CPU: Core i5
- GPU: intel HD Graphics 6000 1536mb
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1273 2019-06-05
- Game: kirby![15|690x305]
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (32.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1273 HEAD-49f6f11
OpenGL Vendor Intel Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 6000
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
how do i do that? i dont know how this all works lmao
You just dump your games from your 3DS, you will need godmode9, just follow the guide:
i was given the game files as .cia files so i cant do that
You must own a nintendo 3DS and a digital/physical copy of the game to play it on citra.