Unplayable fps on pokemon sword yuzu

when i start pokemon sword the intro of rose plays in 11-5 fps and when the game starts i just walk and my fps is constantly 1-6 p[lease help me

specs:

core 2 qaud q6600 2.40 Ghz

8 gb ram

nvidia qaudro k620 128 bit 2 gb

drivers: open gl 3.3.0

haalp

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Your PC’s specs are way below the minimum requirements. You’re going to need to get a new PC.

lmao ok lol what are the requirments

Hardware Requirements

CPU GPU RAM
Minimum Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Intel HD Graphics 520 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB 8GB
Recommended Intel Core i5-10400 / AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Intel UHD Graphics 630 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB / AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB 16GB

ok so what im lacking is a good cpu right? or even my gpu i think its better then r7240 but they are requirments

yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (129.4 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 532             . HEAD-mainline-636-4626-ge8c06f44e
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q6600  @ 2.40GHz
RAM                                           6.87 GB
Pagefile / Swap                               5.50 GB
CPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  0
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             Quadro K620/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            457.49
Docked Mode                                   [x]
CPU Multicore                                 [x]
Async GPU                                     [x]
Assembly Shaders                              [x]
Async Shaders                                 [ ]
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

New CPU is must have it, and you need a newer GPU to.

Your CPU is 14 years old. 10 years older than the system you’re trying to emulate. The GPU is not great but is alright. No way to make this work at acceptable speeds with your ancient CPU though.