Issue: I updated Citra the day after i downloaded and started playing… Now it wont work. The moment i open the game its frozen and starts “Not Responding” when i try to exit. Speed drops immediately to 0%, FPS drops to 0. HELPPPP
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: 64-bit
- CPU: Core i5
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly
- Game: Pokemon Y/Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (20.3 KB) !
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1444 HEAD-25ebf03
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4252
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Try restarting your device several times. Check if the game is working after every restart. I don’t know why this method always works for me. Not sure if it will also work with you. If you are using a controller, remove it and try again. I usually need to restart 2-4 times. GOOD LUCK