Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: intel core i3
- GPU: intel hd graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar):the most recent
- Game: Monster Hunter XX
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (21.5 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1479 HEAD-7590f9d
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.5069
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.