Updating a Rom / Cant right click on it afterwards

Hi,

so im trying to update the roms for PKMN xy and oras. I indeed successfully update all of them, but now here comes the problem. (tested with older citra versions and the newest one).

When im updating a Rom in generell ill lose the “right-click ability” on a rom to either delete save file or custom textures and so on. Theres only the GameDB entry tab?

Is there a fix for that?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Can you show a screenshot so I can understand better what you mean?

On the original rom there is every option (save data location etc).
and when i update a rom to version X everything disappaers (only GameDB entry remains).
So basically every updated rom is kinda useless since u cant delete the save file nor edit textures.
the updated rom boots and all, but the right click tabs are completely gone.

Fixed my problem. Just installed it via the “Install CIA” function in Citra. I did it manually before.
Got another question now. When I update my Game and I want to share the rom, is it still updated when I share the rom or is it only personal (the update)?

So I have to give them the update CIA file as well? Or is it build-in the rom now? :stuck_out_tongue:

That is illegal, you know?
The other person needs to own the game and update as well and dump it by following the guides.

And no, updates don’t get merged into the game.

1 Like

Just wanted to give it a friend. Well thanks for the Info.