Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Citra doesnt get any Controller inputs but html tester and windows do. It worked before I even deleted the Configuration and reinstalled the whole Programm
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro[Version 10.0.18362][Build 18362]
- CPU: Prozessor AMD Ryzen 5 1600X Six-Core Processor
- GPU: MSI Radeon RX570 8GB OC-Edition
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly1435
- Game: General
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (3.7 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
Hi, there is already a recent topic on this: USB controller no input
The solution seems to be using the version Nightly 1430 am testing that now
I see, if it’s like the old change when it also stopped working:
but you just had to rebind the buttons to get it working again, did you try that on latest Nightly?
If you are rebinding to the same button you might not see a change in the UI so you can try to map to a completely different button just to see if it changes at all. But if you do map to the same button it should go like:
Button 1 ->
Button 1 immediately and not pending
[press key] for a few seconds before it aborts.