USB Gamecube Controller causes Citra Nightly to Crash

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I bought a USB Gamecube controller off of Amazon in hopes to use it with my Gamecube emulator and maybe even with Citra but when it is plugged in, Citra automatically either doesnt open or crashes if already open, here is the controller in question

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel I5 - 7600K
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 1080 8gb
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1268
  • Game: All games but mainly Pokemon Moon is what I wanted to use the controller for
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): I mean I cant really show you since it just crashes

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

If you open citra and then launch a game and then afterwards connect your controller, does it crash?

Also check this:

Sorry for the late response, I was away for a while. I tried unplugging and then launching and it crashed both before and after loading a game. It worked once but then after I closed Citra it didnt work again

You may to have to follow the instructions on the link i mentioned above to use you GC controller on citra, this issue has yet to be addressed.