Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I bought a USB Gamecube controller off of Amazon in hopes to use it with my Gamecube emulator and maybe even with Citra but when it is plugged in, Citra automatically either doesnt open or crashes if already open, here is the controller in question
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel I5 - 7600K
- GPU: Geforce GTX 1080 8gb
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1268
- Game: All games but mainly Pokemon Moon is what I wanted to use the controller for
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): I mean I cant really show you since it just crashes
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: