Username and token not verified

Hi !

I have a problem it’s why i’m here… :confused:
I have create a account for play online but when i want to sign in with my username and my token this message appears :

“username and token were not verified, The changes to your username and/or token are not been saved.”

Please help me, thanks.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

After inputting your ID and Token click on Verify. if that doesn’t work verify that your Token is correct on: https://profile.citra-emu.org/

I have click on “check” and it’s ok… thank you very much.

i have the same problem but when i click on verify, it says that either the token and ID are invalid.

Did you follow this properly?

Please don’t post on old topics, create a new old.

yes, i apologize, i tried again with a different version, and it worked! thank you!

Me has nothing working it just shows me X in the side on FRICKIN BOTH OF THEM even tou these 2 are correct pls help and the version umm Citra|sandbox-c3102608-dirry that is what it says in the title

sorry about posting on an old thread but the x isn’t important, just click verify, and when it shows your username press enter