I have been trying to get a Wiimote and Nunchuk combo working in order to play Smash Bros 3DS. I have been able to successfully bind all buttons but the Nunchuk’s joystick (I tried both manually inputting the 4 directions and using the Set Analog Stick option). All I did to setup the Wiimote with Ubuntu was pair via Bluetooth and install Xwiimote.
- Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Gfx
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 560X Mobile
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1865
- Game: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS