i think there is something wrong with my drivers but i have no clue what it is please help me.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-2365M CPU @ 1.40GHz 1.40 GHz
- GPU: I have no money.
- Citra Version (found in title bar): #797
- Game: Pokémon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (2.5 KB)
I found some issues in that log that need resolving:
- You are running default Windows drivers for your GPU. You need to install the proper drivers for your graphics card from the manufacturer’s website.
Pokemon X dont work with citra
There are atleast a couple of issues at your end.
- first, you need to install Intel Graphics drivers on your pc.
- Your GPU needs to support OpenGL 3.3 or above.
- As mentioned, Pokémon X & Y do not work as of now.