Virtual Webcam to use for Citra?

I don’t own a webcam on my end IRL, and would like to use a virtual webcam for Citra to detect via the system qt setting. I’ve downloaded Sparkocam and it works for other applications, as they are able to detect it. But when it comes to Citra, it does not detect Sparkocam. I need a means of using a camera for Yokai Watch’s camera feature. I’ve tried the alternative where I edit a picture to try and sit juuust right on the hotspot of the camera but I’ve spent hours on one picture that a lot of people claim to get tons of hits on, and I haven’t even gotten one.

So in short, is there a virtual webcam that is able to be used by Citra to detect my screen recording. Preferably with the ability to record a specific piece of the screen so I can move the recording box constantly to try and hit that sweet spot.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Nevermind. I figured it out. Turns out OBS has a virtual camera to it too and its being detected by Citra, so its all good for me.